Destination wedding videographers
What hasn’t changed is that destination wedding videographers in Greece is strongly creative, with a terrific eye for catching action.
Destination wedding videographers needs the following characteristics:
- Manual dexterity, physical mobility, and some physical strength/stamina
- Bravery to get the camera shot in risky situations
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Organization to manage their time efficiently
- Ability to capture snippets of film and be able to edit it into a cohesive story
- Flexibility and good listening skills
- Enough patience to wait for the perfect shot
- Energy and determination
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment
- Passion—they have to be all about getting the shot
Destination wedding videographers have a challenging job, no matter the venue they’re working in.
It’s a very competitive field so to stand out it takes determination and a lot of hard work.
Videographers may be responsible for transporting or setting up this equipment, shooting, hauling it away, and then creating the movie or film clip.
Some typical responsibilities include:
- Figuring out what type of equipment to use
- Cleaning and disassembling hardware
- Setting up and tearing down cameras, audio recorders, lighting, microphones, and props
- Calibrating and maintaining equipment
- Doing small repairs on broken equipment
- Preparing background film or “B” rolls as well as live feed
- Troubleshoots problems with the equipment
- Interviewing people and creating a film clip via editing raw footage
- Working in the studio as part of a production team to edit film
- Inserting closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text into a video
- Adding computer graphics and special effects to a video
Some words about us..
We capture life moments, tears and laughter… travel, get inspired, listen, create… and then take it all apart to tell a story as a film.
We’ re passionate about our job, never stop learning and want to make each of our films the best one that we have ever made.
If you are getting goosebumps already, no doubt we are looking for the same things and we are bound to get along.